1.    #1  
    looks like i'm jumping on the Pre - when i do i was thinking of giving my wife my 700p. we're both on sero - me the $59 and she is currently on the $39 plan. i'd like to give her the 700p - port her number and change her plan to the $39/ mo sero for the 700. is this as easy as i think?
    what about the sync and programs i installed. if i use the same sync id is that an issue (different computer).
    thanks for any advice/ input
    A bit of reading may indicate to you that the SERO plan is not applicable with the Pre - an Everything whatever plan is required. Also, it might be healthier for your life if she got the Pre...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    A bit of reading may indicate to you that the SERO plan is not applicable with the Pre - an Everything whatever plan is required. Also, it might be healthier for your life if she got the Pre...
    thanks but i think you are the one that may need to do a 'bit of reading' or at least re-reading my query.

nowhere did i say i want the sero for the pre - i know it's not available - my questions concern my wife taking over the 700p
    Ok. My main concern was related to your health.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Ok. My main concern was related to your health.
    thanks.. my health would be better served if my wife just kept her old LG - she hates any technology! i just don't want to loose tethering for the summer. we have a big trip scheduled and would like to maintain that capability. from what i'm reading the pre won't have tethering - at least initially for sure.

my thought are just swap phones with her for the trip - if she likes the treo she keeps it - if not back to the LG - i suppose it's an easy switch - either way. i was just looking for advice in case i'm missing something as per my original post.