1.    #1  
    I bought a 680 off Ebay (new) but the package for whatever reason did not include the cd software. I've been trying sync the device with my computer, but it always fails...I attribute it to fact that I don't have the cd. Does anyone know how I can get one? Is it available anywhere online?

It's either that or I have a defective sync cable...any help would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    If you do not have Palm desktop installed, you cannot get a connection to sync.

You can download Palm desktop from the Palm website or a quicker way is to Google search for Palm desktop 4.1.4e. There should be instructions on how to install and sync your Treo on the download page.

For the support page for your device go to palm.com, select support, phones, Treo 680, carrier and this will take you to the support page. On the learn tab is the user manual which has the instructions on how to install Palm desktop and sync your device.
    Last edited by cygnusx1; 05/22/2009 at 02:52 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnusx1 View Post
    If you do not have Palm desktop installed, you cannot get a connection to sync.

You can download Palm desktop from the Palm website or a quicker way is to Google search for Palm desktop 4.1.4e. There should be instructions on how to install and sync your Treo on the download page.

For the support page for your device go to palm.com, select support, phones, Treo 680, carrier and this will take you to the support page. On the learn tab is the user manual which has the instructions on how to install Palm desktop and sync your device.
    Thank you...I'll give it a try!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    You're welcome. :-)