1.    #1  
    I need a utility or Hack so I can send a series of commands to my Prism at a particular time. (I want my VisorPhone to wake up at 5 am and synch my avantgo channels when I'm still on "free nights and weekends") Anything out there for this? Autsync does not work because it requires a connection to my PC. I only want to sync Avantgo directly. Is there a macro program or something?
    Last edited by Unregistered; 09/01/2001 at 06:20 PM.
    Autosync will work but you have to enable Autosync helper. Its a hack for hackmaster(I run X-Master). I used to sit it beside my night stand plugged in the jack next to the telephone and when I would wake up to take the dog out I would read avantgo... As long as your network connection works manually it should work with autosync.
    Where can I find Autosync?
    Thanks.
    xxx,
    Jenny
    go to palmgear.com and search for autosync from the main page. Should be the only listing on there. It is over a year old and probably won't be updated according to my last conversation with the author. So if it works great. If it doesn't.....good luck.
    Commander can run apps on the Palm side at scheduled times. Don't know if it will run hotsync though.