1.    #1  
    I've had my treo for over a year and lately i've noticed that several of the keys i have to press down harder than i used to in order to get it to register. It's rather annoying when trying to type fast. I feel the "click" but it won't register unless i go further. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

I have the insurance plan under sprint, but will they even fix it? or do they charge their ridiculous 100 dollar fee now?

Thanks for any advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liqwud Ice View Post
    I've had my treo for over a year and lately i've noticed that several of the keys i have to press down harder than i used to in order to get it to register. It's rather annoying when trying to type fast. I feel the "click" but it won't register unless i go further. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

I have the insurance plan under sprint, but will they even fix it? or do they charge their ridiculous 100 dollar fee now?

Thanks for any advice.
    My girlfriend had some keyboard issues with her 755p, recently, and Sprint attempted to fix it. Her problems were unusual (I've never seen'em before) but Sprint made the effort, then ordered a replacement unit for her. They said nothing about a fee, just like almost all of my past Sprint experiences.

If it's a burgundy unit, though, you'll probably end up with a blue one as a replacement.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  3.    #3  
    I just took it to sprint and they replaced the keyboard. Thanks for the tips.
    Im having the same issue. I think I will take it to a Sprint store and see what they will do.
    I just got a replacement phone and they seems to make different keyboards- my old one was much stiffer. hope it lasts...
    Global Posts
    2,155 Global Posts
    I've started having trouble with the "C" and "D" keys.