1.    #1  
    Hi all--I'm new to your board. Finally looked up a Palm board after having nothing but problems with my Centro. Got my first Centro in late December...I'm now on my 3rd one. First one was possessed...froze up, turned itself off & on at random...geez, I forget what all it did. Second one was just replaced (just activated the newest one today). Centro #2 randomly called people when the phone wasn't being touched (called a friend of mine four times while I was working), froze up, occasionally made a horrible screeching noise, and finally, the screen more or less blew up.

Is it just me that's getting all these ridiculous problems? When I took the first one to Verizon, it "performed" for the technician and all he said was "Holy crap, we can't fix this!" And that's pretty much what they said on Saturday!! Is it just me? Is my electric personality frying my phones???

Anyhow, can anybody tell this electronically challenged gal how to load ringtones (not ringbacks) to this phone? I'd like something other than whatever comes on the phone.

Thanks
    Linda
    (Thegroomerlady...I forgot how to spell when I registered)
    "I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."
    Well you have to post a list of the apps you're using for us to try & figure out the problems you've been having, it shouldn't behave that way stock.

As for ringtones, try MiniTones. You can use any mp3 you have on the memory card to create your own ringer, make it start/stop within the song wherever you please.

& if you post here maybe Dieter Bohn can change your username for you
    Last edited by fstopstigmata; 05/13/2009 at 07:11 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Well, hopefully the third time will be the charm and I won't have to come here asking why phone seems to be possessed yet again LOL. Verizon keeps telling me they see very few problems with this phone but it strikes me odd that I've gotten two duds.

Thanks
    Linda
    You still didn't tell us what apps you have installed.
    Mike
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mbranscum View Post
    You still didn't tell us what apps you have installed.
    Probably because I don't know! LOL Ok...seriously electronically challenged. And a bit over stressed about the rest of my life. Let me get back to you on that question when my brain regains higher function, ok?

Linda
    Great, was ready to take mine back tomorrow since the card won't stay seated. You have to hold the side for it to work, and then it kind of hangs apparently, so from time to time, the Palm is confused about whether there's a card in or out in or out...but now I wonder if I should leave it out except when I need it and be happy that all else is fine...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegroomerlad View Post
    Let me get back to you on that question when my brain regains higher function, ok?
    Take your time. We are in no rush if your not!

It's probaby the pic of the dog that's stressing you. Reminding you of work. You are a groomer?
    Mike