1.    #1  
    many of my caller ringtones on my Centro Contacts got scrambled. i have 2,600+ Contacts. i want to change them all back to "Default" en masse. is there any App that can do this? i don't want to have to be forced to continually use a 3rd Party Ringer App. i'm just looking for an App (or a way) to do a one time change and then i can delete it.

THANKS!
  2.    #2  
    i figured out a fix that worked for me - assuming you sync with Palm Desktop (PD) -

1. go to Contacts in PD
    2. "select all" contacts
    3. cut
    4. paste all back into Contacts
    5. go to "Custom" in HotSync Conduit menu and change to "Desktop overwrites Handheld" (set for one time only - NOT for Default)
    6. Sync

this process will change all of your Contacts ringtones back to "DEFAULT".

make sure you do/keep a separate isolated backup of your data BEFORE you try this just in case something goes wrong. be careful and good luck!
    thanks...
    Will not that also re-categorise your contacts and put all in the Unfiled category? Also what are using for Caller RingTones on the Centro?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_hat View Post
    Will not that also re-categorise your contacts and put all in the Unfiled category? Also what are using for Caller RingTones on the Centro?
    1. yes you are correct it will change them all to Unfiled Category - but i dont use Categories so no worries for me.

2. check out minitones -

MiniTones freeware for Palm treo phone and pda, PalmOS free downloads.

MiniTones
    • Summary: This small freeware app allows you to select a MP3 file and add it to your ringtone list in Sounds. It also features a file splitter so you can use a section of a song instead of the whole song. A drawback to this is that it copies the file to main memory and can be a memory hog. Usage of the files ...

Requirements:
    Palm OS Treo

• Arrived: 2007-05-10
    • Found under: midi, mp3, audio, ringtones, editor,
    • Social Action: Bookmark

3. also check out mididb.com -

http://mididb.com/