Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I noticed that, as of today, whenever you visit Palm.com : ChatterEmail™, and click on the forum tab, you get the following information:

Notice: Table './digital_imchatter/mos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired in /home/digital/public_html/includes/database.php on line 184
    DB function failed with error number 145
    Table './digital_imchatter/mos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=SELECT session_id FROM mos_session WHERE session_id=MD5('2445b70b059bca3a43e878ccf2598734')
    SQL =
    SELECT session_id FROM mos_session WHERE session_id=MD5('2445b70b059bca3a43e878ccf2598734')

Are the chatter message boards gone?

Thanks.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Probably, Chatter is no longer a supported product. The developer has left Palm and is planning an Android mail client.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I was under the impression that they will support until next at least August.

And it still makes no sense to take down the message boards.

Oh well, another one bites the dust.
    Visit My Blog

Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    As of right now, May 14th, the message boards are working again.

Visit My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996 View Post
    I was under the impression that they will support until next at least August.
    You are correct. Palm also claims to be selling license codes until May 29th.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Now, it seems, the message boards are completely gone. Palm is only offering an FAQ and a features page. The boards are gone.

That's a shame.
    Visit My Blog