1.    #1  
    So I've searched a few threads and can't seem to find anybody with the same problem. I am running LJP to play SNES games and it worked fine at 546mhz. (182 bus x 3.0 = 546mhz cpu speed on Lightspeed) So after a day of playing Super Mario World (oh yeah!) it stops working this morning after crashing and resetting itself. I've played with the speeds (507, 468, 455, 422) and still nothing.
    The prompts I get in LJP are: "out of memory loading PNO:2116KB" ; "error while loading PNO" ; "259". After these three prompts it closes the game. NES games still load fine. I have never had a problem with that. Can anybody help?
    how did you get 546??? Mine treo 650 freezes with it!!!
    BTW you need to download UDMH that will fix your problem
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by janisl View Post
    how did you get 546??? Mine treo 650 freezes with it!!!
    BTW you need to download UDMH that will fix your problem
    It worked for a day at 546. I'll try the UDMH
    Another thing - If UDMH trial period ends, use FileZ and delete all saved prefs related to UDMH it will reset it
    i tried the warpspeed but it didnt work so well at all but the lightspeed worked for me much better
    But mine treo 650 doesnt go higher than 468 with any overclocking program(Lightspeed, Warpspeed, PXA Clocker) it resets with 507 and freezes with a white screen at 546 MHz