1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm using Docs to go 10 (free version) on my Centro and canít integrate it very well with the "Files" app. If I navigate in the directories using "Files" and open a file from there, it opens OK on Docs to go, but if I make any change on the document and select the "Save" option Docs To Go won't let me save it with the same name. It always shows me a message telling the file already exists. Is this a free version limitation or a Docs To Go issue?

I have a lot of files in several folders and sub-folders because I also use my microSD card as a thumbdrive and therefore starting the files from "Files" app is mush easier and faster. I would even purchase the Docs To Go upgrade if it could fix this issue.

Can anyone help me with information related to this situation?

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by vladcampos View Post
    Hi, I'm using Docs to go 10 (free version) on my Centro and canít integrate it very well with the "Files" app. If I navigate in the directories using "Files" and open a file from there, it opens OK on Docs to go, but if I make any change on the document and select the "Save" option Docs To Go won't let me save it with the same name. It always shows me a message telling the file already exists. Is this a free version limitation or a Docs To Go issue?
    I found a solution!

Just put all the files and/or folders inside DXTG (/palm/programs/dxtg) folder and it will work fine!