1.    #1  
    x411 by Moxsi is not working anymore recently on my Sprint Treo 755p. Anyone else having this problem?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Just tried it...works on my Sprint Centro.
    My PDA progression Palm III -> Palm IIIXE -> PALM IIIC -> PALM M130 -> iPaq H2215 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Centro
    I just tried xWeather by Moxsi and it's up.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  4.    #4  
    This is driving me crazy, the x411 Directory Assistant app still doesn't work on my Sprint Treo 755p, even after numerous re-installations. I tried going to the moxsi.com website, and a message reads reads "Sorry, we are closed". WTF?? I also tried emailing to support@moxsi.com but got no response. I am using version 1.0.0 and have been using this successfully for over a year, so this is really puzzling. On the other hand, I also have xWeather by Moxsi and this weather app works just fine.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    This is driving me crazy, the x411 Directory Assistant app still doesn't work on my Sprint Treo 755p, even after numerous re-installations. I tried going to the moxsi.com website, and a message reads reads "Sorry, we are closed". WTF?? I also tried emailing to support@moxsi.com but got no response. I am using version 1.0.0 and have been using this successfully for over a year, so this is really puzzling. On the other hand, I also have xWeather by Moxsi and this weather app works just fine.
    Did you check his forum (there used to be link to it on his website) Perhaps the forum has some dicussion about it.
    Good Luck
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    www.tryda.com is my choice; your results may vary.
    Doesn't work for me on my Sprint 700p either!

I actually use both Tryda and x411 as Tryda often can't find phone numbers! I guess I'm back to Tryda alone.
    Apparently the developer is MIA. Another one of his apps, xWeather, has issues and the developer is nowhere to be found.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover