Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I recently posted this in the Treo 755p forum, but haven't had much response. I'm hoping someone can respond to this who subscribes to MLB Gameday Audio on a Sprint Treo...

I had no problems streaming MLB radio broadcasts on my Sprint Treo 755p using MLB Gameday Audio last season or for the first 3-4 weeks this season. But about a week ago my Treo consistently resets when it finishes buffering any game. Kinoma connects okay and begins buffering, but once it reaches 100% the phone completely resets (Palm logo).

I thought a hard reset would take care of it, but it didn't. Today I received a brand new 755p at a Sprint store, and IT'S STILL RESETTING!

Can anyone who subscribes to MLB Gameday Audio on a Sprint 755p tell me if they are able to stream a ballgame? I'm not sure what else to do. Other Sprint TV audio and video streams work fine so it seems that this must be a problem with MLB Gameday Audio itself (although nobody else has posted about this from what I can tell). How long until the Pre???
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Not to hijack this thread, but does anyone know if it's possible to get this program working on a VZW 700p?