Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I had no problems streaming MLB radio broadcasts on my Sprint Treo 755p using MLB Gameday Audio last season or for the first 3-4 weeks this season. But about a week ago my Treo consistently resets when it finishes buffering any game. Kinoma connects okay and begins buffering, but once it reaches 100% the phone completely resets (Palm logo).

I thought a hard reset would take care of it, but it didn't. Today I received a brand new 755p at a Sprint store, and IT'S STILL RESETTING!

Can anyone who subscribes to MLB Gameday Audio on a Sprint 755p tell me if they are able to stream a ballgame? I'm not sure what else to do. Other Sprint TV audio and video streams work fine so it seems that this must be a problem with MLB Gameday Audio itself (although nobody else has posted about this from what I can tell). How long until the Pre???
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoAZ View Post
    I had no problems streaming MLB radio broadcasts on my Sprint Treo 755p using MLB Gameday Audio last season or for the first 3-4 weeks this season. But about a week ago my Treo consistently resets when it finishes buffering any game. Kinoma connects okay and begins buffering, but once it reaches 100% the phone completely resets (Palm logo).

I thought a hard reset would take care of it, but it didn't. Today I received a brand new 755p at a Sprint store, and IT'S STILL RESETTING!

Can anyone who subscribes to MLB Gameday Audio on a Sprint 755p tell me if they are able to stream a ballgame? I'm not sure what else to do. Other Sprint TV audio and video streams work fine so it seems that this must be a problem with MLB Gameday Audio itself (although nobody else has posted about this from what I can tell). How long until the Pre???
    I have Kinoma and have purchased MLB TV for the season, how do you access Gameday audio (video?) with Kinoma if you dont know the exact URL for the game you want to listen to?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ae1m View Post
    I have Kinoma and have purchased MLB TV for the season, how do you access Gameday audio (video?) with Kinoma if you dont know the exact URL for the game you want to listen to?
    Go to "http://wap.mlb.com" and click the 'Gameday Audio' link. Sprint charges $4.99 per month for the audio feeds (home and away). You don't watch MLB TV through Kinoma, do you? I don't think that's offered. Just on your PC, right?

I'm still very anxious to know if MLB Gameday Audio is working for anyone else. Not many subscribers out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoAZ View Post
    Go to "http://wap.mlb.com" and click the 'Gameday Audio' link. Sprint charges $4.99 per month for the audio feeds (home and away). You don't watch MLB TV through Kinoma, do you? I don't think that's offered. Just on your PC, right?

I'm still very anxious to know if MLB Gameday Audio is working for anyone else. Not many subscribers out there?
    I have Verizon and do not see a link to Gameday Audio on that site. I did pay for the MLB TV which includes Gameday Audio on the PC, anyone know how to access that audio using the Treo/Kinoma/Blazer?

B
    Same thing happened to me. I have the same model treo. Sprint tech support was clueless. mlb audio is now missing on the sprint browser. They must be having a system wide problem.
    Same on a 700p; sprint tech support had a 680 (? 6-something, but not a 650) lying around the guy was messing with - he subscribed while I was on the line, had the same thing happen, and said it must be an MLB.com problem.

The insult added to this is the fact that they charge all year even though there are no games over the winter. :P

Anyway, yeah, same thing and it's really annoying me. I submitted a help request at the MLB.com mobile help page two weeks ago but got no reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by ae1m View Post
    I have Verizon and do not see a link to Gameday Audio on that site. I did pay for the MLB TV which includes Gameday Audio on the PC, anyone know how to access that audio using the Treo/Kinoma/Blazer?

B
    mobile gameday audio and PC gameday audio/mlb tv are considered completely separate products and you have to buy both to have both. Tried that.
    I'm experiencing the same reset issue on my Centro. I agree that it seems to be an MLB.com-related problem.
    I just purchased a Treo 750 because it was listed as one of the phones that would broadcast Gameday Audio. But it doesn't work either. Although I don't want to, I thought I would buy an iPhone just so I can listen to games. But it sounds like that doesn't work either. Has anyone gotten it to work on a Treo 750?
    In case anyone's still monitoring this thread, they seem to have fixed it. Don't know if it was intentional, accidental, or even permanent, but I listened to last night's game.
    tried to PM people that it worked but I need 15 posts. Maybe I'll spam later.