Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I'm really hoping that I can find a solution that will allow me to use something like the v-moda vibe duo In-Ear Stereo Headset. Problem is, they have the 3.5mm plug. I tried a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter once, but ended up with sound only in one ear.

All Palm offers for the Centro is the 2 or 3 cheapo set's that sound so-so, and wear out quickly. Interestingly, they have some finer choices for their Treo Pro, which of course uses the 3.5mm.

PUH-LEEZE tell me someone has found a solution that will allow me to use those plugs!

TIA!!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    (nudge) Nobody has found an adapter that converts 4 band 2.5mm to 4 band 3.5mm so Centro users can use other headsets with mics?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Ummm.... I think then, its safe to say that there is no solution. Man, I should make a 4-band 2.5mm stereo/mic to 4-band 3.5mm stereo/mic adapter. There has to be a huge market out there for them!
    thanks for the advice...