1.    #1  
    Ok.. I had to reinstall my OS on my laptop and am reinstalling all my conduits.

Went to install Documents to Go (Dataviz) and the only stored version I have is 10.000. The version on my Centro is 10.002.

I go to the Dataviz web-site and they want to extort another $5 out of me for redownloading the software.

Anyone know where I can get a copy? I have a registration key and everything for 10.002.
    I have the Windows exe installable file. Not sure how to get it to you. Yeah, that is horrible, especially considering how buggy the 10.000 release was.

Given that "redownload" fee, I will no longer recommend DataViz products. Poor business model.
    Last edited by strobeyprobey; 05/01/2009 at 01:47 PM.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
  3.    #3  
    PM ed you..
  4.    #4  
    Anyone else have this? I've got almost everything restored except for Docstogo.
  5.    #5  
    got it.thanks
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    DataViz has long been the greediest (without question) software company out there. Constant minimal updates at high upgrade cost. Favors are non-existent. I finally stopped paying upgrades.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I think the version on your Centro uses native files, so you should not need to use the docs to go desktop, what I did was get me a program that made my centro act like a card reader and transfered my files that way for a back up.
    Terry
    I also dislike Dataviz's method of doing minor upgrades. I continue to upgrade due to its overall performance, but always with a gripe to them about the real fact that it is a bug fix, never a real upgrade. I also save the upgrade files to an external drive.

DTG spread sheet has REAL issues on the 800W and it has not been fixed yet.
    Is there an alternative to Docstogo??