1.    #1  
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's missing a massive massive massive massive load of stuff. Hasn't been updated for like a year now. The only thing I use it for is to send a message once in a while. You can actually do MORE things via facebook mobile (through texts) than you can on the standalone app! You can comment on things in the texts, see when someone comments on your things, poke, etc. You can't do any of that in the lame app >_>
    Yeah, I agree. I've installed it about 5 times, played with it, and after about 2-3 minutes I remembered why I didn't like it the first time I d/l it. It really needs an over-haul, but I doubt that's going to happen. So, I just use facebook mobile.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
  3.    #3  
    I probably would but I'm using a SMARTphone. I couldn't stand the thought of using facebook mobile, through texts, when I've got a SMARTphone with unlimited data ;D
    I beleive Pam developed the app. If so, don't expect any new versions ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidiot View Post
    I probably would but I'm using a SMARTphone. I couldn't stand the thought of using facebook mobile, through texts, when I've got a SMARTphone with unlimited data ;D
    Are you aware that you can use m.facebook.com with Blazer? It's made by facebook, geared to run nice & snappy on your phone, allows you do do 99% of everything you can do on the full site, and it doesn't waste any memory on your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Are you aware that you can use m.facebook.com with Blazer? It's made by facebook, geared to run nice & snappy on your phone, allows you do do 99% of everything you can do on the full site, and it doesn't waste any memory on your phone.
    Yeah, it works really well.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if you can use your treo for chatting on FB? If so, how? Thanks!
    The ONLY things I use the Palm Facebook app for are for:

1. Quickly updating my status
    2. Uploading new photos
    3. Viewing my friend's photos

For everything else, m.facebook.com works much better.

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    For everything else, m.facebook.com works much better.
    Does that include chatting?
    Haven't seen a chat option in either the app or mobile site
    Quote Originally Posted by deibelsan View Post
    Haven't seen a chat option in either the app or mobile site
    The app has a nice messaging interface.
    Quote Originally Posted by PruSucks View Post
    Does that include chatting?
    No chat, as of yet there's no way to use Facebook chat on a Palm device.