1.    #1  
    Help

My GPS software (Garmin Mobile XT from Palm) is on a micro SD card with a mini adapter. The software is setup so that that card must be used. Well on my migration from Florida to Wisconsin via DC, I had problems and had to dump and restore the 755 (I ran out of memory and the 755 went bonkers). To do this I used my normal SD card. When I tried to put the GPS SD card back in, the adapter broke. I managed to somehow get it in and working but I really need to replace the adapter. Anyone have any ideas where to get one?????

Thanks

George
    Amazon.com. I was able to get one for $3.55.

As for putting the software on another card, it can be done but you need to use less-than-legal methods. I believe there's a discussion on how to do it in the Treo 800w board.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. I ordered one last night. Hopefully that will work.

I found some directions for using a different card shortly after I got the software but I couldn't get it to work. Will look at the 800W board and see what they have.

Thanks again

George
    You're welcome. Here's the link to the 800w Garmin thread. Post #50 has the info:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...rmin-xt-3.html
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro