1.    #1  
    April sale - $9.95 ($19.95) until 4/30/2009

Ok, so if you are like me in being late to the party, I'd like to suggest that you consider (at least using the trial of) TAKEphONE. Without sounding cliche, I really wouldn't enjoy my phone as much (I tried to say it differently than "live w/o it").

I had been using DialByPhoto but that's long gone now. I just find TAKEphONE to be more productive.

Here's the web site for more info:

http://www.shsh.com/main_takephone.htm

And if you want to find some user information/help, try this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ation-kit.html

All the best!

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    as a new convert to takephone I second fanofdatreo. just try it and you're never looking back. it brings freshness coupled with 2day..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by patti30 View Post
    as a new convert to takephone I second fanofdatreo. just try it and you're never looking back. it brings freshness coupled with 2day..
    Wow! (I wasn't using 2day until now. Thanks for posting that!) 2day really does freshen up DateBk6.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.