1.    #1  
    Somebody please tell me that this new phone is capable of audio text! On my Envy I just pushed a button and it read my texts out loud. Is the Centro capable?

Thanks!!
    what's an envy?
    There really is no comparison between these 2 phones other than they both do texting. In most areas of interest, the Centro provides more functionality. Enter your location
    This can be accomplished with third party software, Sayit.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Hey lummox, I just wanted to give you a bit of feedback about the Envy. A friend of mine had it, and had kept it in his shirt pocket. The phone would constantly make calls on its own. I do not know if a button was getting pressed or what, but he finally got Verizon to take it back and he got something else.

Just something to think about....
    Quote Originally Posted by lummox42 View Post
    Somebody please tell me that this new phone is capable of audio text!
    It's a bit of a stretch to call the Centro new! It's been out for at least 18 months.
    Do you mean the Verizon EnV?? haha
    That phone's a doorstop compared to the capabilities of the Centro.
    Don't most Verizon/LG phones read out text? If that is the "amazing" feature for you, then you haven't played with the Centro
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi