1.    #1  
    Whenever I start Camera or Camcorder apps my Centro freezes and I have to do a soft reset. It shows a black screen (Camera app) or a white screen (Camcorder app).

I've never been able to to take a picture or a video, so actually I don't know if it's a software or a hardware issue.

I've tried soft reset, hard reset, I've changed language, I put out the micro sd card, I used it before syncing, I created a new user...

Please help me, this phone is amazing but since I bought it as new I want to take pictures and videos. Any idea?

Thanks a lot, Alessandro.
    If it still does the same thing immediately after a hard reset (i.e. before loading any 3rd party apps) then its almost certainly a hardware issue. Ask your carrier for a replacement.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Are you sync'ing the new device to the same username in Palm Desktop as an older device?
    If you are, this will cause problems on the new device. When you sync the device, it saves the device settings, 3rd party apps, preferences, etc. in the backup folder in the username folder on the PC. When you sync the new device it copies the contents of the backup folder for the old device to the new device. This will cause corruption in the settings for the new device thus causing erratic behavior of the new device.

If you are sync'ing to the same username as a device without a camera, then this could be causing the issue also.

You may need to hard reset your device and rename your backup folder. Go to Resetting your device (Soft, System/Warm, Hard, In-Cradle, Power Down, Battery Disconnect, Zero Out) and follow the directions to do a hard reset. Next before you hotsync your data back over you will need to rename your backup folder, to do that go here;

XP
    C:\program files\palm or palm one\[hotsync username]\ and rename your backup
    folder to backup.old

Vista
    Start-->documents\Palm OS Desktop\[hotsync username]\ and rename your backup
    folder to backup.old

Then hotsync to your current hotsync name and all your contacts, calendar,
    tasks, and memos will come back over.

Show file extensions for XP or Vista

XP
    If you can not view file extensions on your PC I would like you to open a
    folder go to Tools-->Folder Options--> View (tab) and under show hidden
    files and folders uncheck hide file extensions for known file types.

Vista
    Open control Panel go to Folder Options--> View (tab) and under show hidden
    files and folders uncheck hide file extensions for known file types.