1.    #1  
    I dropped my beloved red centro in a cup of water. It could not be saved, but I couldn't wait for the insurance replacement, so I thought I would try the treo pro for 30 days. I must say, I have nothing bad to say about the treo pro, but after activating my replacement centro it seemed like a weight off my shoulders! The simplicity and reliability of the Centro just can't be beat. Count me as one who will be sorry to see the straightforward Palm OS go. Maybe I should stockpile a few centros to postpone the unavoidable move to another OS!

Seriously, though, I do think that if/when I'm forced to get a device without the classic Palm Os, it will probably be a treo pro, or whatever it's called at that time. I just hope my only choice won't be a WebOS and OTA synching! That being said, I might try the Pre for 30 days! I know, I know! I'm wishy-washy!
    John 3:16
    I gave the Treo Pro about 4 hours of use. Installed all the Windows Mobile equivalent apps for it (FlexMail 4, SPB shell, Agenda One). I was nowhere near as productive as I am on my Centro with Chatter, Launcher X, and Agendus.

Please release a Palm OS phone on a Treo Pro form factor!!! <screaming onto deaf ears>
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmy600 View Post
    Count me as one who will be sorry to see the straightforward Palm OS go. Maybe I should stockpile a few centros to postpone the unavoidable move to another OS!
    I already have. I have a spare "New In Box" Centro and my old 650. I may get another spare Centro when my contract is up.
    I just picked up a Centro on eBay to wait out the Pre release and find out if/when a GSM version might be out. Got my wife one after she tried out a Treo Pro and hated Windows Mobile (replacing her well-worn Treo 680). Since it's basically the same as the 680, I figured I'd get one for me too.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I jumped in a pool w/ my Iphone and I am back to my Centro. Is there a good twitter app for the centro palm?? I don't want to get sms's. I want an app to go to my twitters. Is this possible? I did a search...
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    MoTwit works on all of the Palm OS Treos/Centros. It posts your tweets. For reading, it just opens a Blazer session.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...