Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Well I had often had a lag when accessing SMS on my Centro so I purged last night, I stupid enough haven't done a back-up in a week. This morning I was accessing my sms and my Centro reset and on boot all my messages were gone, every one of them.

I've since activated daily backups on NVBackup to avoid another sad occurrence.
    Yeh, unfortunately it usually takes a disaster before most users realize the importance of daily backups :/ Sorry to hear about your luck.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    They might not be gone, the database prolly got corrupted. Try running dbfixit app (or the free DBScan) on the messaging db file and see if helps.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    just wondering, why do you guys keep your SMS messages? I get rid of mine every couple of days.
    Thanks
    Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    just wondering, why do you guys keep your SMS messages? I get rid of mine every couple of days.
    Thanks
    Terry
    Actually, I have been wondering the same thing...
    Me too. It's like keeping used kleenex around. I've had two people tell me in the past week that they never delete a message. What the ? What is so tough about that? I bet they never wash dishes either.