1.    #1  
    So I use Power Hero to schedule when my phone's radio goes on & off. I have my radio (and Chatter) turn on before my clock alarm goes off so that all I have to do is pick up my phone and I can check my (automatically updated) e-mail...and I've I checked the box for it to turn on & off "quiet" (to do it quietly) when it does both operations, yet it doesn't do it quietly in the morning. Hence my phone wakes me up before my alarm does.

Has anyone else ever had that problem, or have any other suggestion that doesn't include not having my phone set up this way? Thanks in advance. (A soft reset didn't fix it, nor did unchecking the box & checking it again.)
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 04/19/2009 at 08:54 AM.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    So I use Power Hero to schedule when my phone's radio goes on & off. I have my radio (and Chatter) turn on before my clock alarm goes off so that all I have to do is pick up my phone and I can check my (automatically updated) e-mail...and I've I checked the box for it to turn on & off "quiet" (to do it quietly) when it does both operations, yet it doesn't do it quietly in the morning. Hence my phone wakes me up before my alarm does.

Has anyone else ever had that problem, or have any other suggestion that doesn't include not having my phone set up this way? Thanks in advance. (A soft reset didn't fix it, nor did unchecking the box & checking it again.)
    Bump!

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Bump!
    Try searching/posting here, the developers check & respond at least weekly.
    Is this a TealWheel/Yahoo supporters thread, as all three of us post there too

I have PH set to turn off my 680 phone silently at night, and with normal sounds in the morning as an additional alarm.

I've just tested On/Quiet and it worked OK for me, so I assume it must be the combination you are using.

Have you tried leaving a longer gap between Phone On and Check email, perhaps long enough to allow the Palm to return to a Full Sleep mode between the two events in case it's the email check that is triggering the sound ?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Is this a TealWheel/Yahoo supporters thread, as all three of us post there too

I have PH set to turn off my 680 phone silently at night, and with normal sounds in the morning as an additional alarm.

I've just tested On/Quiet and it worked OK for me, so I assume it must be the combination you are using.

Have you tried leaving a longer gap between Phone On and Check email, perhaps long enough to allow the Palm to return to a Full Sleep mode between the two events in case it's the email check that is triggering the sound ?
    Hmmm...I don't think I have. I currently have the option checked so that Chatter turns on when there is a reset, so I'm presuming that when the radio turns on in the a.m. that Chatter immediately turns on. Will have to look into that. Do you know, off the top of your head, if Chatter has that function/option?