Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I went to Palmgear and used the free coupon to get the Advanced Brain Trainer: Edition 2 (PalmOS 5) 1.03 software. I am having trouble downloading the software and keep getting this error message. C:\DOCUME~1\Ken\LOCALS~1\Temp\advbraintrainer2_1palm5_if_v1.03-8.prc could not be opened, because an unknown error occurred.

Try saving to disk first and then opening the file.

Even when I save the file, I still get the warning message. Palmgear wont respond to my e-mails, has anyone else had this problem or found a solution.
    I downloaded to my pc and hotsynced it over without a problem.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I don't know what the problem is. I've tried to save to disk then use install tool. I've never had problems dowloading other apps
    Save it to your pc/laptop and hotsync it over. Worked for me.
    where did you get it for free?
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kwnd623 View Post
    Palmgear wont respond to my e-mails,.
    I used the same promotion. my brain trainer loaded fine, but I used the opportunity to also buy Speedometer GPS at a little discount. Problem is, the fullfillment scrn for Speedometer (the software I PAID PalmGear for) comes up blank. I've also sent several emails and used their web form -- no response whatsoever. I've told Amex to decline the chrg since I have not rcv'd it. So much for PalmGear's service!