Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Did you open the .zip on your computer?
    Yep. have a boatload of files and a readme.txt which pretty much has nothing. There are also folders which I can't move to the install tool.
    Then just install the .prc file onto your device. That should be it.
    Then just install the .prc file onto your device. That should be it.
    Okay, now for the dumb question of the day. What are the other +40 files for? Why are they there if I am only to upload 2?
    For what app? Link us to the download.
    For what app? Link us to the download.
    Sorry, thought I said that earlier. That's what i get for thinken!

NVBackup from HandyPalmStuff

I haven't enough posts to post a link so pull the (DOT)'s

www(DOT)handypalmstuff(DOT)sourceforge(DOT)net
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Just download from here. I didn't check, but you probably either downloaded a suite of "handy palm stuff," or downloaded the code base, as if you were an open source developer.

EDIT: or just do as fstopstigmata says, install NVBackup.prc if it's in the bundle you downloaded.]
    Last edited by jj2me; 08/07/2009 at 01:55 PM.
    EDIT: or just do as fstopstigmata says, install NVBackup.prc if it's in the bundle you downloaded.][/QUOTE]

Thx, that site didn't work (ended up with a screen full of machine language and no file) but I found another and am running it. Here goes nothing. Thanks to all of you for your help.

Well that didn't work. I get to the set up for the stylus and it won't go past that point. I can't get the stylus to center. Oh well, looks like it's trash time.

thanks anyway
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12