1.    #1  
    I have read over the net that i need a data card to access the internet and for other data services but i do not understand this. I have a prepay organge card that i am using at the moment in spain and when i get back to the uk i will buy a prepray or pay as you go organ sim card but i am not sure what this data card is in the uk. Can anyone in the uk let me know what i need to buy to get my treo phone working properly please
    A brief search will show there is one option and that is called The Sled.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    in2town - do you mean for your computer/laptop or your Treo?

If it's for your PC, then you can use your Treo to connect, you just need additional software - search for "PDAnet"

Or get a cheap 2nd hand 3G/HSDPA PC card / USB modem for your laptop/computer - Orange should have their own brand - similar to the red Vodafone ones...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by christo101 View Post
    in2town - do you mean for your computer/laptop or your Treo?

If it's for your PC, then you can use your Treo to connect, you just need additional software - search for "PDAnet"

Or get a cheap 2nd hand 3G/HSDPA PC card / USB modem for your laptop/computer - Orange should have their own brand - similar to the red Vodafone ones...
    I am very new to all this. What I am looking at is, to be able to access the web from my treo 650 without my pc, i think this is called blazer that shows on my treo 650. So i am trying to find out what i need to access the web with my treo 650 so when i am out and about i can then just go on the net using my treo 650 but i have read that i need a data card to do this.

At the moment i am using a orange pay as you go card that i have bought in spain but this is not allowing me to send or receive emails. Any help on what i need to do or buy would be great