1.    #1  
    I am trying to set up an email account on my treo 650 but it is not working. I have an email account on my pc and i have tried to set this up on my treo so when i get new messages it will then notify me, can anyone let me know how to do this as what i have tried is not working. Also can you let me know how much it cost to receive emails on your phone
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Thinking back to my Treo 650 days - can't exactly recall how easy it was to set up e-mail, but Versamail worked with Gmail - who's your service provider for mail?

Do you mean push e-mail? Versamail has IMAP mail, which can be used to simulate push, but it's not like a BB as far as I know...

The costs depends on the size of the mails received - large attachments will kill you if you don't have an unlimited data plan!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by christo101 View Post
    Thinking back to my Treo 650 days - can't exactly recall how easy it was to set up e-mail, but Versamail worked with Gmail - who's your service provider for mail?

Do you mean push e-mail? Versamail has IMAP mail, which can be used to simulate push, but it's not like a BB as far as I know...

The costs depends on the size of the mails received - large attachments will kill you if you don't have an unlimited data plan!
    I have an email address at home but i have tried this and does not work, and i have set up a new versamail account and it sent me a message saying welcome but when it came to sending a message nothing worked, which was very strange