1.    #1  
    I had this working at one time before my PDA did it's own hard reset. Now I cannot get it to work again. I use Palm to manage my contacts-not outlook, Vista PC and OUTLOOK 2007 for calender. Just need to have Outlook calender 2007 meeting requests/appointments sync with PDA. Right now I must manually enter all these. UGG

thanks for any advice.
    Do you use Vista 32 bit or Vista 64 bit? To check this Right Click on "Computer" located on your desktop and go to Properties. You will locate the bit encryption version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrydann View Post
    I had this working at one time before my PDA did it's own hard reset. Now I cannot get it to work again. I use Palm to manage my contacts-not outlook, Vista PC and OUTLOOK 2007 for calender. Just need to have Outlook calender 2007 meeting requests/appointments sync with PDA. Right now I must manually enter all these. UGG

thanks for any advice.
    I use Chapura software to do this.

Bob
    Either way, you can just click Start > Programs > PIM Conduit Sync > Sync with Outlook. If you are using Vista 64 bit you are going to need to sync via Bluetooth to establish a connection.