1.    #1  
    I came across these Wi-Fi SDHC cards. According to the vendor, any camera equipped with these cards would be able to connect to a hotspot and upload photos. I wonder if this would also work with the Treo 680...
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Typically if the card is not manufactured by Palm, it will not work. The card needs specific software drivers for the hardware. Palm manufactured a Wi-Fi card but it was for specific models of devices.

Unless the card you have referenced has Palm Treo drivers, it will not work. You may want to contact the card manufacturer and see if they have Palm OS drivers for the 680.

Click on the following link for the palm.com support page for the 680. Click on your carrier and the next page will be the main support page for your Treo.

Palm.com : Support
    Wi-Fi seems to be the only thing missing from my Treo 680... if that were taken care of, then this phone should last me like say, 5 more years...
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnusx1 View Post
    You may want to contact the card manufacturer and see if they have Palm OS drivers for the 680.
    ahh haaa haaa haaa haaa!
    Thankyou for making me laugh at the end of a miserable Friday