1.    #1  
    Need freeware SOLITAIRE Game lost a great one I had can't find. Thanks
    Here's one Freeware Palm: Sol Free v4.3 - if you Google "freeware solitaire for palm" without quotes you will find a lot.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    I use Handmark solitaire. Plain but it plays well and I can see the cards.
    Do an internet search for Solitaire, or Solitaire II, from PDAMill (pdamill.com).

You won't be disappointed.

They also have several other FREE (really cool) games.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    On the 755 launcher screen, click the icon My Treo, you may have to register yourself here, but after you do, click the tab Bonus. There are several free things here that you can instantly download to your phone, one of them is the free Handmark Solitaire and it is a nice one.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    On the 755 launcher screen, click the icon My Treo, you may have to register yourself here, but after you do, click the tab Bonus. There are several free things here that you can instantly download to your phone, one of them is the free Handmark Solitaire and it is a nice one.
    Did it-Thanks
    Very nice. I was looking for a solitaire & was tired of the trial b-jeweled.