1.    #1  
    Will they ever have super mario for palm os? That would nice to be able to play super mario or Dragon's Lair on my treo. If anyone hears something please let me know.
    You can download ljp and hope that you find a copy of Super Mario on the web before Nintendo does. They usually yank it down as quick as it goes up though. Maybe a friend can help..
    There are emulators...Just do a google search for LJP emulator. I hear its good. Neer used it myself though.
    Phoinix can play this...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Rex 1 / Rex 3 / Rex 5000 / Rex 6000 / M100 / Treo 300 / Treo 600 / Treo 650 / Centro
    Get it while it's hot!
    LJP rocks!
    Rex 1 / Rex 3 / Rex 5000 / Rex 6000 / M100 / Treo 300 / Treo 600 / Treo 650 / Centro
    Pressing my luck...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I was about to load SuperMario and Phoinix on my 700p until I saw the warning for Phoinix about doing a hard reset if the device resets or serious data loss will likely occur. Kinda scared me off. H

ow stable is it on a relatively stable 700p?
    I've used Phoinix for years without any problems. I just tried LJP and it is much better. If the upload limit was 10kb more, I would upload Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by carljoerger View Post
    Pressing my luck...
    Forgive me for asking such a basic question but how do you "move" the characters in the games you uploaded? I'm new to LJP (if you can't tell!) and have LJP (and all of its files) loaded and the 2 games (SM2 & DK) but can't figure out how to move the little guys on the screen. Thanks in advance!

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Go to Config - Input and program the buttons on the Palm to match the Gameboy...
    LJP is very exciting for me. I got NES games AND Game Gear and Sega Genesis games as well. Did not know I could do all three. The only bad thing is the frame rate slows down on SG
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by cckgz4 View Post
    ...The only bad thing is the frame rate slows down on SG
    Lightspeed?
    Go to Config - Input and program the buttons on the Palm to match the Gameboy...
    Ok, thank you!!!

Can LJP be moved (successfully) to the card? I know that the zem files are on the card but I was wondering if you (or anyone) has seen any conflicts or had any problems running LJP (the program itself) from the card (presuming you can).

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    I can run it from the card.
    I can run it from the card.
    AWESOME! Thanks!

That's how I got it on my phone (from the card)
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    nice man...
    Not sure what's up with my installation, but launching any rom soft resets my Centro, anyone else?
    VZW Centro