Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    When you send your phone to RMA you fill in a webform and from a droplist you select the type of problem the phone have. Atleast, this is how it works in Europe. You then get issued a RMA-number so that you can track the progress of the service.

Now, ive returned the Centro twice within a few weeks and both times I did select the Freezing Device option to describe what problems it got.

However, none of these times have the repair center themself labeled it as a freezing issue, instead it was labeled as broken microphone (something that was functioning just perfectly) Second time they didnt label it as freeze/lag problem either.

If we return our phones with a freeze issue and they get re-labeled as something else how in the world are they going to fix the problem?

Conspiracy, anyone?

Would be interesting to know if others have noticed this.
    First, freezing issues are mostly caused by software issues. This can range from use of 3rd party apps, incompatible 3rd party apps, or corrupted data. I recommend hard resetting the device and avoid syncing any data or installing any apps for a day or 2 to see if the problem occurs.

If you are still having issues, maybe write to the Palm Headquarters in your region:

European Headquarter
    Palm Europe ltd.*
    59-60 Thames Street
    Windsor
    Berks SL4-1TX
    United Kingdom

Letters work wonders.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Thanks, tried almost everything and dont want to clutter this thread with it too. Basicly it will freeze whatever I do, hard reset or sending it to RMA it will still freeze. Got a suggestion in freezing thread that it might be the operatore causing this as a change of SIM and operator helped.