Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    These are harder to find than the Holy Grail. Can anybody recommend a physical store that I can walk into and buy one? The Staples near me had only standard and micro. WalMart near me didn't carry it in their store; only online. Why are these so hard to find?
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Man I hate giving advise to a ReMax guy. I'm with Coldwell Banker. Do not, repeat, do not buy a MiniSD card as nothing else uses them and if you ever change to another phone that uses cards, most times it will be a MicroSD card. Almost everyone (Best Buy, Office Depot, Office Max, etc) sells MicroSD cards with an adapter to use it as a MiniSD card. Your phone will never know the difference and it will probably be less money.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Thanks for the advice! You CB guys aren't that bad afterall. CB shut down 2 offices within 10 miles of mine. Big offices, too. I feel terrible yet a little happy that there's less competition. But, Karma is a boomerang so I'l just wish them the best. Thanks again.
    P.s I despise Weichert.
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    These are harder to find than the Holy Grail. Can anybody recommend a physical store that I can walk into and buy one? The Staples near me had only standard and micro. WalMart near me didn't carry it in their store; only online. Why are these so hard to find?
    I totally agree w/the comments of it being a MicroSD. Can't tell you which store but I will recommend get Sandisk. The 755p is supposed to "only" handle 4GB, but it actually can handle 8GB if you use a good brand (such as Sandisk). I found that information somewhere else on this board and it worked. I'm using an 8GB MicroSD with mini adapter.

(Disclaimer: I've seen other people say that they have used other brands and that it worked, but there are also some brands that don't work. And once you break open the package you can't take it back. So, it's about as guaranteed as you can get with Sandisk.)

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.