1.    #1  
    "Big" web pages load like the old dial up 56K modem creeping load, on my 755p. Surely, that is not "high speed EVDO" at it's best. Is it the device? Or what? (How many "bars"?...It makes no difference.)
    Be glad for slow. I can't get most web pages to load at all. What browser are you using on your 755p?
  3.    #3  
    Blazer

Quote Originally Posted by L.R.Cote View Post
    Be glad for slow. I can't get most web pages to load at all. What browser are you using on your 755p?
    Are you new to the 755? Blazer has always been the achilies heel of this phone, and other Treos. If it wasn't such a pathetic browser I probably wouldn't be considering dumping my 755 for a newer phone. I get the exact same behaviour on many webpages. Sometimes if I clear the cache, exit and open Blazer I can get it to load certain pages. It is very frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by doublenickels View Post
    "Big" web pages load like the old dial up 56K modem creeping load, on my 755p. Surely, that is not "high speed EVDO" at it's best. Is it the device? Or what? (How many "bars"?...It makes no difference.)
    My Sprint 755p loads Blazer fairly quick for what it is (I have it load in the optimized mode - see your preferences settings) - you have to realize that this is not even close to todays netbook hardware with at least a 1ghz cpu with 1gb of ram - I'd say the 755p surfing the web EVDO Rev0 is not bad for what it is.

I always manually clear the cache and cookies everytime I am done with a web surfing session and find it somewhat helps the speed - I have also tried various memory limits for storing pages and have settled on 4MB which could be the default.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p