Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I was browsing the software section, and came across a program called "BlackBorder", then turns the white border of the screen to black. It looks like a nice idea, but I notice it's not "compatible" with my 700p, yet it is supposed to work on the 680, 755, and Centro. Can someone explain why that would be? Also, are there any 700p owners who've gotten this to work without trouble?
    I tried this on my Treo 600 and 650, and it had no effect at all. Luckily, the Centro comes without the annoying white border.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by RBallard View Post
    I was browsing the software section, and came across a program called "BlackBorder", then turns the white border of the screen to black. It looks like a nice idea, but I notice it's not "compatible" with my 700p, yet it is supposed to work on the 680, 755, and Centro. Can someone explain why that would be? Also, are there any 700p owners who've gotten this to work without trouble?
    I couldn't get it to work on my 755p (and I would really like to get rid of that border).

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Does your 700p have a white border? Both of mine have black. I'm with Sprint.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    yep, my verizon 700p has a white border.