Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    [x] Added option to activate with up-swipe from bottom of screen
    I requested this who-knows how many times, & now that I've finally gotten around to figuring out Apt enough to program it myself, they finally add it lol

But in all seriousness I'm glad they added it, now I've got another button freed up
    TealWheel is now at V1.10, with the ability to customize application icons - which is great!

But it has the same problem as TealOS - paging through the icons moves line-by-line instead of page-by-page, making the job time-consuming and annoying.

Could someone with a voice at TealPoint - perhaps fstopstigmata - please suggest that they change this?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    TealWheel is now at V1.10, with the ability to customize application icons - which is great!

But it has the same problem as TealOS - paging through the icons moves line-by-line instead of page-by-page, making the job time-consuming and annoying.

Could someone with a voice at TealPoint - perhaps fstopstigmata - please suggest that they change this?

Thanks!
    Done
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Another update...

Beta 1.12
    - May 14, 2009
    - Improved custom icon support to allow full-button sized icons (60x52)
    - Improved sample icon pack appearance
    Does anyone know if they have speeded up the custom icon processing in recent betas?

Edit: No, not fixed yet. Sigh.
    Last edited by rossarnie; 05/15/2009 at 07:42 AM.
    Does anyone know if they have speeded up the custom icon processing in recent betas?

Edit: No, not fixed yet. Sigh.
    Check out the newest version, .1.15.
    Looks like it might be to your benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Check out the newest version, .1.15.
    Looks like it might be to your benefit.
    Thanks for the heads-up!
    No, you still have to scroll line-by-line through the custom icons. It seems they've added a way of scrolling through the apps (not the custom icons), which I think they had already!
    And now they've messed up all my custom icons - which have a white line under them - probably because they have now allowed for larger icons!
    Last edited by rossarnie; 05/17/2009 at 06:42 AM.
    You're welcome. Let us know if that did the trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    You're welcome. Let us know if that did the trick.
    I edited my post while you were replying... no, still the same problem.
    Thanks for the heads-up!
    No, you still have to scroll line-by-line through the custom icons. It seems they've added a way of scrolling through the apps (not the custom icons), which I think they had already!
    And now they've messed up all my custom icons - which have a white line under them - probably because they have now allowed for larger icons!
    Since it sounds like you created a custom iconset for TW, would you mind sharing it? I know I've been a big proponent of the custom icons but I just haven't had the time to create anything. The family and I (me & the family?) are taking a (long overdue) vacation in a couple of days.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    I would, but now they look terrible, as I wrote, with an ugly white line under each one... Anyway I have just used your icons; my only input was to compile them together!
    Last edited by rossarnie; 05/18/2009 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks!
    Looks like Beta 1.18 may have solved this. (I haven't tried it out yet though -- I'm syncing at the moment.)

- BETA 1.18 -

[x] Added option for square icon backgrounds (clips icons)
    [x] Improved custom icon screen to scroll icons by page instead of line
    [x] Improved volume button controls to move highlight instead of rotating wheel if center selected
    [x] Updated function icons with new black visual style

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Yes, it does solve it!!!!
    DA launching in 1.20, woohoo!
    Been away for a while (family vacation) and see that we're up to 1.50 now. Really looking forward to the WebLinks stuff, that was my biggie! Thanks, Tex!!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the Pocket Express icons that got fixed, too. Again, thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345