Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I foolishly missed the 5 PDT cut-off to download the latest version. I though we had till midnight tonight. I have registered and I have a copy of 1.51 but not the latest which I believe is 1.54.

Can someone PM me if you have it and I will PM you back with my email address? I need you to send a copy of the file to me. It is for my wife's Centro.

Thank you.
    I'd like in on this update as well please!

Also thought I had till midnight. Guess I should pay more attention.

Currently running 1.48

thanks!
    Here's the .prc
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    So is 1.54 the latest version to download at time of cut-off?
    Just call me Berd.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks. That's what I needed!
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    So is 1.54 the latest version to download at time of cut-off?

Yes, the link below shows it as being the last version

WebOS Skin for your Treo or Centro - Give your PalmOS device a webOS-style wave launcher and card interface with TealOS
    ♥ Heather ♥
    Thanks Rick!
    THANKS!!!!
    I'll pass this along to my bro... once he saw it work on his Centro he was HAPPY with how it works =)
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Here's the .prc
    will it operate as a trial version and do you need to register it?
    If you hadn't already paid for it, it will be the trial version. If you're already registered it will automatically be the registered version.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    i am looking for a reg key for tealos 1.54. anybody know where i can find that?
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatrat View Post
    i am looking for a reg key for tealos 1.54. anybody know where i can find that?
    Nope, legally you can no longer buy it, so legally, there's no way to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Nope, legally you can no longer buy it, so legally, there's no way to get it.
    does the beta ever stop working? or do i just put up with the pop up forever?
    Yea, after 30 days it locks up. & I believe Teal always issues unique registration keys anyway, so even if someone gave you theirs, it wouldn't match your UserName & wouldn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Yea, after 30 days it locks up. & I believe Teal always issues unique registration keys anyway, so even if someone gave you theirs, it wouldn't match your UserName & wouldn't work.
    That's definitely poops magee. i like what it does. didn't know about the 3/30 deal in time. oh well.
    so what are the alternatives since Teal is gone? Is palm bring webOS to the centro?
    I wouldn't count on that, but it would be nice. Could I keep my SERO then?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaGato View Post
    so what are the alternatives since Teal is gone? Is palm bring webOS to the centro?
    Sort of. Supposedly a similar (to Centro) form-factored 4Gb GSM "EOS" with WebOS later this year.
    hopefully we'll get to bring WEB OS over to the older model phones
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaGato View Post
    hopefully we'll get to bring WEB OS over to the older model phones
    No, I'm sure that's out of the question. It would take too much time & money that could be used for creating/developing/improving WebOS & the new devices instead.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast