Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    After moving to an area with poor Verizon coverage, I've switched to a Sprint Centro. All is well except for the crappy MMS (picture mail). I've searched and understand that it's just the way Sprint does it. But, I'm wondering if there are any replacement app options that would be comparable to Verizon's combo of SMS and MMS. Thanks.
    All will believe in Him! The question is when!
    What exactly are you having a problem with though?
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    I assume they probably hate that you have to go to a link to get a picture message or something like that
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    They do hate it. I was on Cricket(!) and I was always confused why the MMS from Sprint came in such a stupid format. Everyone's just sharing pics from everywhere, but Sprint's got you going to a browser to look at them?

Now I'm on Sprint and I realize it's not just an option, it is the only way.

It sucks, and it will likely be the reason I drop the service. But if I can get my Centro to send a proper MMS with another program, however clunky, I'll be fine.

The whole thing is so dumb. Why not just do it the way everyone else does so your customers don't look like tools?