1.    #1  
    I have both SilverScreen 2.1 and the latest VFSHelper beta5. How do I go about moving an application to my CF card and launch it.

Do I have to move both the application and its database(s)? If so, what folder should I move them to?

Thanks for your help.
    Originally posted by SpeakerCoach
    I have both SilverScreen 2.1 and the latest VFSHelper beta5. How do I go about moving an application to my CF card and launch it.

Do I have to move both the application and its database(s)? If so, what folder should I move them to?

Thanks for your help.
    First, read the relnotes.txt file that came with the beta5. It tells you how to do it.

Ok. You basically have 3 options.

Easiest: see if SilverScreen can just do it for you.
    2nd easiest: copy the application file only to a directory called palm/launcher. It will show up in SS. Use Fafilemover to do it, and delete the original file when you're done.
    also 2nd easiest: Use Powerrun. This copies everything and leaves a "shortcut." It's nice because it leaves the palm/launcher fairly empty for ebooks and splashphoto pix.

but hey, read the notes, they answer your question better than I could.
    where does one get the VFS helper beta 5??? who makes it?
    Originally posted by matt1
    Pretty sure it's available on the Kopsys web site (www.kopsys.com or www.kopsis.com). Don't remember the correct spelling.
    Originally posted by matt1

VFSHelper is the VFS manager portion of Kopsis' FlashAdapter software for Innopocket, Matchbook Products, and home-built CompactFlash adapters. The software is currently available in beta form to registered users of Kopsis FAFileMover software who also participate in the FlashAdapter-forum.

For more information about Kopsis products, see our website at http://kopsisengineering.com
    <ul><li>Dave Kessler<br>President - Kopsis, Inc.</li></ul>
    thanks--I'm sure I'll be using your software as soon as my adapter arrives.