1.    #1  
    I mistakenly set DTG to be the default app for .txt files, and now when I beam a memo from another device, it opens in DTG. How can I change it?
    I've also discovered PalmPDF, it's much better than DTG for .pdf, can I just delete PDF to go? I can't go to Dataviz for support since I have the 'old' version 10, they only support 11. :-(
    TIA
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I mistakenly set DTG to be the default app for .txt files, and now when I beam a memo from another device, it opens in DTG. How can I change it?
    I've also discovered PalmPDF, it's much better than DTG for .pdf, can I just delete PDF to go? I can't go to Dataviz for support since I have the 'old' version 10, they only support 11. :-(
    TIA
    I deleted the pdf to go, it reverted back to the version 8 in rom on my 700p. Question still remains, how can I change DTG from being the default app for .txt and .pdf?
    There should be a program called "Files" it is like Windows Explorer - go there and select a text file and it will give you a choice of what is available to open with. Select your application choice and then there is a check box below and check always open with this application.

At least that is how I stopped one application to stop opening a file with one of my other applications.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p

TIA
    Using Resco Explorer, go into Control Panel/Associations and scroll down to the bpttom of the screen and change (tex.....) from documents to memo....

Viola, bob's your uncle.....

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Using Resco Explorer, go into Control Panel/Associations and scroll down to the bpttom of the screen and change (tex.....) from documents to memo....

Viola, bob's your uncle.....

That worked!
    I changed .txt to Memos, I run PalmPDF from my SD card, so I couldn't set it for default for .pdfs, but that was a minor issue.
    Thanks!

I tried with FileZ and Palm's Files. FileZ didn't have that option, and Files seems to only deal with files on the card.
    That worked!
    I changed .txt to Memos, I run PalmPDF from my SD card, so I couldn't set it for default for .pdfs, but that was a minor issue.
    Thanks!

I tried with FileZ and Palm's Files. FileZ didn't have that option, and Files seems to only deal with files on the card.
    You're welcome......

I don't understand why people mess with the free file managers, when Resco Explorer will do anything you need to do on your device.....