Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I've had my verizon 700p for awhile now. In my house, which is right on the edge of service I normally got 1-2 bars and at school or any other urban place 4-5. All of the sudden lately my reception has just dropped, it seemed to happen overnight. But now I have no service in my house, and even at school I'm lucky if I get two bars. What the hell happened? Is my antenna bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by _________ View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've had my verizon 700p for awhile now. In my house, which is right on the edge of service I normally got 1-2 bars and at school or any other urban place 4-5. All of the sudden lately my reception has just dropped, it seemed to happen overnight. But now I have no service in my house, and even at school I'm lucky if I get two bars. What the hell happened? Is my antenna bad?
    Have you tried calling your carrier?
    Do you have any other phones you can compare to see if it's phone specific.

On another note:
    Welcome to TC _________

Is that Mr. __________ or Mrs. __________ ?
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by _________ View Post
    Hi everyone,

I saw something similar to this over at mytreo.net.

In that case a firmware update fixed the problem. The 700p on that thread was not running the newest firmware, 1.11, and an update on it fixed the problem. However, I would also suggest the basics, ie. check your antenna, other phones compared, etc.