1.    #1  
    I am using Centro on GSM network now. Since 2 days ago, I couldn't open any website on my Blazer using GPRS. It always gives me "Cannot Find requested Page" error. I've checked thru the network log--> pinging to the site I want, and It gave me a good ping result.
    But when I connect using my LAN network (using Softick PPP), I can use the blazer normally.
    I am also sure that the GPRS internet connectivity is working because I can get email from SEVEN and use facebook application normally.
    Hard Reset did not do any good.

Any idea? Is it network problems?

Thanks in advance,
    regards
    hans
    Stab in the dark here, Double-check that you do not have a proxy server selected in the Blazer preferences under the Advanced tab.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
  3.    #3  
    I've double-checked on this proxy setting. I am using proxy when I connect using office network via PDANET, but I've released the setting when I am trying to use GPRS.

thanks
    regards
    hans
  4.    #4  
    Problem Solved.
    It is confirmed to be a network issue. Now I am using DNS setting from openDNS, and Blazer can open websites again.
    Great! DNS errors are so frustrating because they are hard to track down and it always seems to be the last place I check.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.