1.    #1  
    Ok, now that I've got the hep prism, I'm looking to register some games for some extra bliss. I'm wavering, though..

I like Zap 2016, but only 7 levels... is it worth the 15?

Ababall looks like it's just breakout on steroids... true?

...what else is out there that will make me love the color & is playable for hours...
    try atomsmash!! it comes with 64 built in levels and you can make your own levels or download them form the internet too! it doesnt really use the prisms 16bit color but it is still a great game. when i get bored of it i make new levels. their almost done version 2.0 so id wait for that ti finish first.

another game to try is race fever. it is a fun racing game that has true 3d graphics.

even though i dont have a prism(only a visor 2mb with 16mb modual) i have a folder for color apps only so when i get a color devise am ready to start playing!
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    If you are into games get a gameface for your Prism and it'll come with Zap!
    Astraware Popcap Pack which includes Bejeweled and others

Scud Attack - missile command clone (now has sound! way cool)

Spy Hunter, Joust, Tapper, Defender 2, Sinistar advertised as coming soon see Pocket Express's website. Very authentic !

Ababall - even better than Arkanoid !

Mini Dig (crystal mines clone, very fun)

Zap 2016

Bubble Puzzle (bustamove clone)

F1 Sprint

Race Fever

Chess Genius (also just demo for now due to price )

Froggy & Galax (so hard to justify buying at that price but the demos prove authentic... I still have just the demo )

I didn't put these in any particular order. They are all great games. There are many more out there but these don't really need any polish, they are pretty damn impressive games.

The more a game costs the further down my "yet to buy" list it sits. There are a few games that I fear never getting to own for the price they have but certainly the Prism has proven to be an oustanding little game platform for those moments when your waiting on something.

James

Edited: removed frown faces that I didn't insert, and removed duplicated lines... bugs in the site?
    Last edited by Kintama; 08/23/2001 at 10:41 AM.
    Ababall
    Electron Hut's FreeCell
    Electron Hut's Klondike
    Electron Hut's Vegas Video Slots
    Electron Hut's Vegas Veideo Poker
    PocketGammon

Freeware:
    BJ Champ
    Domino
    Pilomns
    Pyramid 5.2
    Shapez
    Rally 1000
    Yahdice
    Vexed

Demoing:
    Alchemy
    Atomica
    Bejeweled
    NetWalk

As mentioned before, Zap 2016 comes with the gameface joystick which sells for only $24.99 at Handspring's site. http://www.handspring.com/products/C...y.jhtml?ID=624
    "Life is what you experience between racing games"
    Galley
    "Ababall looks like it's just breakout on steroids... true?"

Well, I just got my new prism a couple days ago myself, but I am really impressed by the graphics of Ababall. MUCH better than AtomSmash!
    Man, I absolutely love the display on the prism, compared to my old Vdx. I'm having too much fun searching for color games and apps to fill up my (also)new 32meg cf card! I was trying to hold out for the next gen Visors, but just couldn't wait any more.
    "I sync, therefore I am."
    i bought atomsmash over ababall for several reasons:

1. atomsmash allows you to make and download new level paks, ababall does not
    2. atomsmash has a 2 player mode. ababall
    doesnt
    3. atomsmash will let you select
    different backgrounds when the new
    2.0 version comes out. ababall doesnt
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    Ababall is extremely great looking and fun to play. Atom smash just isn't as polished. Not saying it isn't great but Ababall has a very high "cool factor" for it's graphics. -imho It isn't two player but that is ok to me, and the backgrounds change on their own with a look that reinforces the style of the rest of the game. Hats off to the artist/animators of that game. Maybe future versions allow for custom levels, who knows... but as it is, it's really one of the best examples of great games on the Palm OS (color that is)

I found a couple new cool color games and some I might have forgotten to mention....

DaDa racing (sounds like a bad game "dada"? but it is good... trial gives you too little time to really test it.)

Planet Fighter side scroll shooter.

BiPlane Ace

Maryo Bros

bubble Puzzle

Invaders... I WISH it was in color. It was great freeware game in B&W which I dont' see on PalmGear now, but I want to write that author and request a black background for the color devices... what a great classic. I'll have to dig that one up and reinstall it to get the address. It is in color but just a white background which is so weird.

I want to reiterate how good Scud Attack is. I was playing it again today and man it just get so crazy out of control you would be suprised how hard it can get to just tap the screen... man what fun... love the new sounds too.

there is a new moon patrol game on the way from the guy who makes Maryo (forgot his hame "adriarc?") and that looks like one to keep your eye on. They make good games at a really good price.

James
    I want to reiterate how good Scud Attack is. I was playing it again today and man it just get so crazy out of control you would be suprised how hard it can get to just tap the screen... man what fun... love the new sounds too.
    yes, I LOVE THAT GAME! but my mom ripped up the credit card so i cant buy it the author has many games like that to at plbm.com .

there is a new moon patrol game on the way from the guy who makes Maryo (forgot his hame "adriarc?") and that looks like one to keep your eye on. They make good games at a really good price.
    his name is aaron ardiri. he makes replicas of old games and puts them onto the palm. he has other good ones too at www.ardiri.com