Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I just got a Centro tonight. There a couple of very small blemishes on the case so I am wondering if there is a way to display the total minute (usage) counter on the phone to make sure it is brand new and not......refurb'd or used?

I think I need to make it a little larger so I am thinking about getting a Body Glove snap on case. The reviews I read were positive. Anyone have any experience with this?

Any good freeware font programs? Any good freeware sites. I don't want to bu or pay for any application until I have proven this phone will work for me. It generally takes me 2 weeks to make sure I really like the phone.

Any links to tips on how to put on a screen protector?

I pre-installed the Palm Desktop Software on to my PC before I got the Centro. I copied my contacts from my Razr and imported them to the Palm Desktop. Is there a way to display the contacts by first name rather than last in both the desktop software and the phone?

Thanks... I'll be around reading all the info on this site.

Neil
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I forgot to subscribe to this message...
  3. Zcu
    I can't help you with everything, but this might help. On the phone screen press ##786#. You never know what might happen!!! (just joking!! it will give you minutes used and refurb status)
    Welcome to the land of palm and my favorite phone the CENTRO. I love and its my baby!!

Posted with my Centro.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thanks but my GSM Centro doesn't do anything when I punch in ##786# and hit send. It just errors out. Any idea what I can try?

Thanks...
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    To find out the minutes counter:
    1. Go to calllog screen.
    2. Press 'menue' key then choose from menue 'Totals'

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    is there a way to tell total usage of a GSM (AT&T) Centro if it has been reset? I'd like to know if and how much the phone was used prior to my possession of it. It states 4 minutes since last reset.

Thanks..

Neil
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    How can I tell if a GSM (AT&T) phone has been reset? If I go through the menu to find out how many minutes the phone has been used, it says 4 minutes since the last reset. Is there a way to tell what the total usage on the phone is regardless of the number of resets?

Thanks...

Neil