1.    #1  
    hi guys
    I have never posted here. but I do need help with treo launcher. I have set up all the other icons and they work fine with treo launcher, except for quick tour and ibm java. anyone who got any of those two icons cached in TL?. I tried putting the exact name as in the app but still not working. could anyone who got the names right for either tell me what names he used. thanks. newbie
    Hi Patti! I hope I can help with one of your icons. I have a centro, and when I use treo launcher, I rename the "Quick Tour" icon to "Tutorial" without the quotes of course. Maybe someone else can help with the ibm java because I've never used that. Hope that helps!
    ♥ Heather ♥
    I believe Quick Tour actually has a space at the very beginning. Try that. It's how they (annoyingly) get it to stay at the top of the app list.
  4.    #4  
    thanks heather and fstop. I tried both and its now working for quick tour. now if only I could get a fix for ibm java
    Quote Originally Posted by patti30 View Post
    thanks heather and fstop. I tried both and its now working for quick tour. now if only I could get a fix for ibm java
    Hope you get it working (did you include VM in the name?)...but on a non-related sidebar, what do you use the IBM Java VM software for? (Are there specific apps or plugins that you use as well?) I only have it in case I were ever to use Opera Mini, which I hardly use, so I'm just curious. Always looking for new ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Hope you get it working (did you include VM in the name?)...but on a non-related sidebar, what do you use the IBM Java VM software for? (Are there specific apps or plugins that you use as well?) I only have it in case I were ever to use Opera Mini, which I hardly use, so I'm just curious. Always looking for new ideas.
    Yea, OM is 99% the reason why anybody has IBM on their phone. You're not missing out on anything else there