1.    #1  
    UGH.

My 700p just fell in the toilet. I was moving to a Centro to drop data on it this month anyway.

BUT, i haven't hotsync'd in a few weeks.... i have some stuff on that NVBackup i need badly - is there anyway to restore parts of it (my calendar) on the centro? That backup runs nightly so it has all but todays data that i can still recreate.

Any suggestions on what to do?? It was easy to go from my 650 to the 700.

I'm using a Mac and am on Verizon if that matters too.....

Thanks!
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    First off, I hope you removed the battery right away. If not, you may have let further damage happen.

Dry your memory card (and phone) carefully. Make sure they are completely dried inside. Warm air (not hot - perhaps a hair drier used from a couple feet back?) should help.

When the card is dry, try reading it on your computer (not the phone yet) and if it appears good, copy everything on it, just in case.

When you are sure the phone is dry, try it without the memory card. If it seems ok, do your sync or try your card if the memory is gone. If the phone does NOT appear to work correctly, try to borrow someone else's 700, hard reset it, and try your card in it. This should probably work. Be sure to back THEIR phone up to a card first!!

Good luck.
  3.    #3  
    I"Ve got the phone buried in rice, got the battery out first thing.... card was the FIRST to come out and get dried off.

Appears i'm not going to move to teh Centro though, i won't have to extend my contract going with the replacement 700, so i'll do that for now and not have to make any major decisions.

Thanks - i'm going to get better about syncing the silly thing to the computer
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way