1.    #1  
    Any recommendations for a powerful, loud BT stereo headset? I have about 50% hearing loss in one ear, so I need to adjust the stereo balance to compensate, and this reduces the overall loudness of music for me too much with most BT headsets I've tried.

There's got to be a good quality product out there with some beefy power... I was looking at some reviews on Amazon for a BlueAnt headset that a few people said was loud, but I'm just not ready to drop the $85 bucks on it sight unseen without a bit more data, and thought I'd give the forum a try to see if any of you all had some relevant experience.

As a reference, I have a Plantronics Voyager 855, which does a pretty good job in quiet locales for me, and for basic telephony is just fine in my good ear. However, when in noisier situations I'd really like something I could turn up a bit louder, and carried some more bass. Form-factor isn't an issue -- just needs to be comfortable.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    I just got a pair of motorola s9-hd headphones. They work great and are loud, also they are the in the ear headphones, not around so they should help you. The only problems I have had using them are because of either PalmOS or Audio Gateway. But once connected the headphones work flawlessly.