1.    #1  
    let me know guys..
    WebMessenger Inc.

Click on the button on the top right that says "Get Free Mobile IM Now". I think you have to register for free on their site, but it has the top 5 IM portals and is totally free. Nice interface too with sound alerts.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    WebMessenger Inc.

Click on the button on the top right that says "Get Free Mobile IM Now". I think you have to register for free on their site, but it has the top 5 IM portals and is totally free. Nice interface too with sound alerts.
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! Totally cool -- thanks for sharing!

I do have one question though. It no doubt works on my phone, IMing someone, which is awesome...but lets say I'm not using my phone or away from it, but I leave WebMessenger running in the background. When I come back to my phone (I know that the phone received a message bec. I heard it since I was testing it now, but let's say I didn't), when I depress any key to use the phone (or any other feature of the PDA) the alert immediately disappears and I may not know that someone sent me a message (bec. I didn't see it before it disappeared). I hope that made sense. And it is irregardless to whether I have the keyguard on or off. Any ideas? Is there an option that I need to check/uncheck? Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
  4.    #4  
    Thank You, That one really works.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hey Galaxy, you ever use the SEARCH button before? Instant answers to your questions, and you don't waste space by creating more threads for those of us who actually use search. Thanks bro.
    650 - Custom ROM, TCPMP, PXA Clocker Lite - work phone

755p - Mundu Radio, FileZ, GoogleMaps, LEDOff, MiniTones, LJP, Technician, Sprint Mobile Email. Hacks of Kinoma, Softick Audio Gateway, PocketTunes, NR Deluxe