1.    #1  
    Hi, its me again . So I bought an old Treo 650 with Verizon carrier, I hate verizon, and besides, I want to switch to Cricket. I've look all over the internet and all i found was some ppl that charges you money to unlock it. I dont want to pay, I want to learn how to do it, I know that you can call the carrier and they would give it to you, but they just wont give me the stupid code. I also know that i need to put in the phone: " #*#* code priveded #. And that each Treo 650 Verizon/Sprint has each a code generated by the IMEI.
    So... Who has any ideas ?

C'mon bright minds!!!
  2.    #2  
    ok, so I keep searching and here is what I have found:
    I guess I need these programs to unlock my phone, but i dont know how to use them or what to do with them.. Anyone knows of a good guide or tutorial on how to Unlock the phone with these?

* QPST_2.7
    * BitPim
    * prl_1039

I know that I can use that PRL for Cricket (I found it on the Web)

Help me out please !!!!
    There are a number of threads that deal with Sprint to Verizon but not a lot to Cricket, specially for Verizon to Cricket. I will see if I could find you a thread.
    Sorry, I can't find a thread that tells you how to unlock CDMA devices or anything similar to it that reports success or even a procedure of how to try it.

You can try google for QPST, some sites show you the how to convert to Cricket Mobile.