1.    #1  

Now I got to start all over lol. I had to pull the battery out so it would unfreeze, and when it restarted all my texts were gone. Oh well
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    This happens when the txt message database is corrupted. If the unit locks up wait till it goes back to normal (somtimes this takes mins 5 mins) or it might freeze when sending a txt. If you remove the battery it will corrupt the database. If you have a backup restore the file messages.pdb and you should be ok..see if that helps..

Brian
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    plug for nvbackup coming in 3...2...1...
    No plug for nvbackup, but this is a good opportunity to plug TreoDesktop. You will never lose another text message.
    I was just checking in, haven't been here for a while but can't you just do a hot sync?
    Quick question, I made a donation on PayPal to the developer of TreoDesktop as he requsted to get the full working version but have not received the unlock code. I wonder if he is still involved with TreoDesktop or did I pay in vain?
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    With NVBackup you'd have all of them back to your last backup (which is always last night for me).
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here View Post
    Quick question, I made a donation on PayPal to the developer of TreoDesktop as he requsted to get the full working version but have not received the unlock code. I wonder if he is still involved with TreoDesktop or did I pay in vain?
    Let me know if you get an unlock code. I'm ready to make a donation but want to make sure he/she is still active.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Let me know if you get an unlock code. I'm ready to make a donation but want to make sure he/she is still active.
    Yes, I did receive the unlock code and it works.
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Wouldn't something like DbScan or DbFixIt resolve this problem?