Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Is it possible to move data from a Centro to a 650? When I have tried it it has errored out on hotsync. After three Centro failures in a month I fear I may have to go back to my 650 but none of my searches have turned up any help.
    Same as any transfer. Just rename your backup folder prior to syncing the new device to only get your pim data.
    you can just copy the data you want (e.g. MemosDB-PMem.pdb, Contacts*-Padd.pdb, Calendar*-PDat.pdb, etc) from centro to 650, by using some file explorer like rescoexplorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Same as any transfer. Just rename your backup folder prior to syncing the new device to only get your pim data.
    Unrelated, but wondering if can help me out on this question. I'm getting a few weeks old 650 off Ebay in a day or so...with the edition of Docs to go already installed on it - - can you create docs on it or only edit them?

If I got latest premium edition of Docs to go, would it drain the memory of the 650?

sorry if unrelated, but I'm seeing the 650 threads here diminishing, and a little concerned about recent responses - - any help on this would be greatly appreciated!